YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSEJul 29, 2021 2021-07-12 16:13
YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE
YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE
Read: JEREMIAH 2:4-10
Meditation verse:“Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you; before you were born, I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations” (Jeremiah 2:5)
God created you for a purpose. He put you on the earth to accomplish an assignment. It is your responsibility to discover and actualize the purpose for which you were born.
Here are ten things your purpose will enable you achieve in life.
- Your purpose confers authority, honour and recognition on you, because you are doing what you were uniquely created for.
- It will keep you motivated and energised, giving you something to look forward to each day. It will inspire a renewed sense of hope and expectation in you.
- It will spark off your creative juices. There are no limitations to what one can accomplish in the place of his or her assignment, because you are doing work that you were created for.
- It will enable you create a new path in career and life. Many people resign from their jobs and reconnect with their true purpose in their middle years.
- It will enable you create multiple sources of income.
- It will serve as a medium for you to serve others, thereby helping you create impact and influence in addition to income
- It will enable you to live an authentic life, because it is what you were made for.
- It will help you answer the big question of life: ‘who am I?’ This is the question of your identity, and a lot of people are lost because they do not know who they are. Most of the evil in the world today are supercharged by individuals with little or no connection to a meaningful purpose. These are lost and wandering souls.
- It will help you build and leave behind a legacy.
- Lastly your purpose will prepare you for eternity. When your time on earth is done, you will stand before the judge and give an account of your life here on earth and how you used the gifts and talents you were given.
May you not be found wanting in Jesus’ name, Amen.
IN HIS PRESENCE is written by Oke Chinye
Have you accepted Jesus as your Lord and Saviour?
Jesus says in Mathew 11:28; “come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. No matter what you’ve done or where you’ve been, this invitation is for you. Jesus is knocking at the door of your heart; all you need to do is invite Him in, by believing and receiving Him.
Are you ready? Here’s a prayer you can say right now:
Dear Lord, I acknowledge that I am a sinner in need of grace. I believe that Jesus died to set me free from my sins. Thank You Jesus for dying to save me. Please forgive me for all my sins and come into my heart. Be my Lord and Saviour. Fill me with Your Spirit and enable me to live for You from now onwards, in Jesus’ name, Amen
If you prayed this prayer, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know about it. I would love to pray with you personally and send you a copy of my eBook; ‘Living the Life’ to encourage you as you begin your journey with Jesus.